A podcast is simply a pre-recorded audio broadcast offered on the Web. More than 30 million North Americans listen to podcasts, and their number is increasing by 25% annually, according to eMarketer. Why? Because Internet users can listen to them when and where they want.
POD Media has developed an improved version of the podcast:
▪ Our interface combines images with sound.
▪ Internet users can surf as they wish, make comments, forward and evaluate the content, and download it to listen to when it suits them.
▪ The transcript of the audiotape is integrated to enhance cross-referencing.
▪ They are fast and easy to produce – the recording can even be done by telephone.
Whether you wish to talk about a product, a service or your industry, conduct an interview, produce training, or offer a remotely-relayed conference, we have the perfect solution. You can even dial POD Media’s telephone number and record it. We look after everything else. We can support you in each step along the way (script, recording and editing, interview, professional narration, transcription, photography…).
Your communications have never been more compelling and easy to produce!
The growing popularity of podcasts is encouraging more and more enterprises to add this tool to their communications strategy, including the following well-known organizations:
▪ ScotiaBank (more than one million subscribers)
▪ Pepper Hamilton LLP
Examples of POD Media Podcasts:
▪ Product Description (telephone recording)
▪ Podcasts – Why They Matter to Your SME